About Felix Gaming Felix Gaming started developing online games in 2017. The brand has its main office in Bulgaria. It partners with many eminent…
About Felix Gaming
Felix Gaming started developing online games in 2017. The brand has its main office in Bulgaria. It partners with many eminent online casino platforms operating worldwide, including Canada. The company has a Curaçao license that allows it to provide its services legally.
Initially, the company made gaming software for ground casinos, but in 2017, the team decided to enter the online gambling market, going on to release many impressive titles. Its games are offered on various online gambling portals, allowing punters to try them for free. Find more details about this provider in the review.
The Number of Slots
So far, Felix Gaming has released over 30 quality slots. The gaming collection cannot compete with the top world producers, but the games made by Felix Gaming have several beneficial features. They vary in layout types; from a classic 5×3 structure, some products contain 5×4 or 3×4 variations. Besides, the number of pay lines reach up to 4,000.
Felix Gaming likes to create slots of ancient, magic, Irish, Eastern, and Mexican themes backed with stunning sound effects and high-quality graphics. The storylines are thought through, the RTP rate is 96% which is above average, and the many bonus options trigger interest from players.
The slots have all the standard bonus features. When spinning the reels, punters may be surprised by more respins, multipliers, scatters, and wild symbols. Free spins give more opportunities for a win, and special signs increase the rewards. If players want more free bonus games, they can simply buy them while playing.
Each game produced by the developer has a clear description of its bonus features, so before punters start to spin the reels, they can check them. It is undoubtedly not the most extensive collection of bonus features that a developer can offer, but Felix Gaming is sticking to that pattern for now.
Each year the company releases between two and four new games. This is an impressive output for a medium-sized developer. Here is a list of new games created by Felix:
- Jungle Beats
These latest products launched have a 96% return-to-player rate and offer a sufficient collection of bonuses along the way. They were created in 2023 and have already been tried by many players. Players can set an auto spin feature or place the maximum stake by pushing a single button.
Felix Gaming is not yet a shining star among gaming software developers; however, its popularity is growing. Based on reviews and comments from punters who play the slots produced by the company, it is generally viewed positively. Relying on this information, the overall marks vary from 4.5 to 4.8 points out of 5, which is not so bad.
Five Most Popular Slots
According to the slot reviews published on several forums, the five most played slots by this provider are:
- It’s a Joker. This is one of Felix Gaming’s 3×3 hits, and it has conquered the market. The game was created for fans of the classic Joker character. The slots have an RTP of 96%, medium volatility, and promise punters a win of up to 700x their bets. Each win is increased up to 25 times, and a player can get five extra bonus games.
- Mr. Luck. This slot from the Irish-themed category has ten paylines and a 96% RTP rate. The game has a standard 5×3 layout and some special symbols, such as scatters.
- Pharaoh’s Temple. Punters can find 20 pay lines, an opportunity to win 1,000 times their wager, and an intriguing ancient storyline. Although the volatility level is relatively low, the game has a high return-to-player rate of over 96%. The 5×3 layout, wilds, scatters, and bonus games guarantee wonderful gameplay.
- Hit Saber. This 6×6 slot is the most popular one on the list. Its RTP is over 97%, and players have a chance to increase their wager by 5,000x. Players can hit bonus games, encounter a special cube that triggers multipliers, set an auto spin, and place the maximum bet.
- Gummy Bears. This 5×3 game offers an impressive number of 243 pay lines and a 96% RTP. This marmalade theme is widely used among other developers and remains in trend. By spinning the reels, gamers will be rewarded with free games and scatter signs.
Other Available Games and Categories
Slots are the most widely demanded and played gaming category among mobile users, and the fanbase is growing exponentially. Therefore, Felix Gaming continues to create video slots exclusively. The company has not indicated that it will switch to other less popular options, like live dealer games or bingo.
Mobile Versions & App
Felix Gaming develops its products for desktop and mobile use. Punters can open these slots on their portable devices. The provider cares about its players, so all the slots can be optimized to screens of any size without sacrificing quality.
Smooth bugless gameplay is guaranteed on any device. Players can also use any mobile browser to access the slots on the developer’s official portal or any online casino in Canada. This gaming provider promises a fulfilling slot experience regardless of the device parameters. Such compatibility expands the number of punters who enjoy Felix games.
At present, Felix Gaming has yet to speak of any specific awards. However, in terms of its experience in the gambling market and quality products, these accolades will likely await the company going forward. Felix Gaming already sponsors one of the nominations at the SiGMA 2021 awards.