About GameBeat GameBeat Studio is a young gaming software developer from Cyprus that started making quality video slots in 2020. The company broke into…
GameBeat Studio is a young gaming software developer from Cyprus that started making quality video slots in 2020. The company broke into the online gambling market with impressive speed and quality products played by many gamers on their smartphones and laptops.
On its official site, GameBeat claims to offer players games created using the latest technologies that provide an immersive experience, top-notch graphics, and many exciting bonus options. The quality of GameBeat slots strikes many competing game developers in the industry, and it is one of the outstanding features of this company. Learn more engaging facts in the review.
The Number of Slots
GameBeat’s gaming portfolio currently includes 21 games. Each of the products has a unique set of features and a high return-to-player rate that consistently exceeds 96%. The company’s products were created in partnership with SoftSwiss. All the slots are accessible on the producer’s official website and in many online Canadian casinos. All slots produced by GameBeat are translated into 17 languages and support several currencies.
Punters have the opportunity to try the slots for free by launching them in demo mode. Additionally, the developer included descriptions of each slot in its gaming interface. The information about the pay lines and successful combinations is also displayed there. Other interesting features of GameBeat’s games include quick downloads, comfortable gameplay, and compatibility with mobile devices.
Basically, the developer integrates a great number of scatters, respins, and other special symbols that influence the size of the player’s reward. The games have various levels of volatility; therefore, bonus slots pop up randomly. Besides, accumulating scatters and other symbols can trigger free spins and more bonus games.
GameBeat products have inbuilt jackpot options of various sizes. Punters have a chance to hit these during the gaming process. These freebies serve to maintain player interest, and the dynamics and the speed at which they fall into the grid are surprisingly high.
The provider strives to create new gaming products each year to maintain the interest of its punters. So, GameBeat has added three new innovative games to its collection this year. Here are the latest titles:
- Juicy Do Five
- Juicy Do Three
- Xiaro’s Treasure
Every game has a memorable storyline, excellent sound effects, and an above-average RTP. These also have a demo mode that allows punters to test them first.
Multiple web resources claim that GameBeat’s rating is between 4.7 and 4.9 if we look at the 5-point scale. These numbers were calculated based on extensive player feedback and reviews left on popular forums. The excellent evaluation indicators show that the company has gained the love of many gamers worldwide.
Five Most Popular Slots
GameBeat has many popular slots because the enthusiasm with which it develops and polishes each of its creations is outstanding. Based on player remarks and comments, here is a list of the five best slots made by GameBeat:
- Throne of Camelot. The storyline tells gamers a tale about a brave and cunning warrior who is traveling through the mysterious city of Camelot. The slot has a 96% return to player percentage and a classic 5×3 grid. Wild and scatter signs can pop up while spinning the reels and launch more respins. There is also a special money symbol and about 50 pay lines.
- Buffalo Trail. This is one of the most played slots from this provider. It is an African-themed game with a captivating story. The layout here is not regular because it has six reels and four rows. The bonus pack includes scatters, wilds, and free spins that can be activated if there are three scatters.
- Sea Secret. The 5×3 layout game has an intriguing ocean theme and allows punters to increase their rewards when a scatter or a wild symbol pops up. The game contains 20 pay lines and has a 98% RTP rate.
- Witch Treasures. This fantasy 5×3 grid slot has a vivid storyline. While spinning the reels, punters can find scatters and other freebies to multiply their rewards. Besides, players may spot a special Magic symbol and obtain some free bonus games. The total number of pay lines is 50, so gamers have a good chance of landing a significant win.
- Fortune Tree. Each provider has some good old classics. This is a fruity slot with an RTP of 96%. Here, punters can get a 3×3 grid with fewer bonus options. The size of the jackpot and the chance to win it is relatively small. Punters still like to play a game with a traditional 777 and cherry signs.
Other Available Games and Categories
GameBeats is all about slot production. The company specializes in this type of game; it releases these products regularly, with the main focus on attention to detail. That is why it can compete with other, more prominent game developers with global recognition. Those seeking live dealers and table games should look for another provider.
Mobile Versions & App
All the GameBeat slots are compliable with almost every portable device that runs on Android and iOS. Additionally, it is possible to launch them on Windows laptops. The screen size does not matter because the games can be optimized without sacrificing quality.
The slots were written in HTML5 and WebGL technologies to ensure seamless cross-platform functionality on any smartphone or tablet. They run smoothly without any freezes or errors. The company strives to create more innovative slots and continue its development.
There is currently no trace of the fact that GameBeat participated in any industry contests. Considering its three-year history, it is probably too early for that. However, an excellent gaming lobby and the passion with which they strive to create each product will undoubtedly lead the company to great success.